CA Foundation Registration Procedure
A student can register for this course through the ICAI website under the Course registration forms of
student’s tab link by making the requisite payment. Once the payment is successful it will automatically
generate the form which is required to get printed.
You have to deposit such form within 7 days duly signed along with the following documents –
1. Attested Copy of the Admit Card/ Marksheet of class 12th examination issued by the respective board.
2. You need to affix the latest colored photograph on the hard copy of such a registration form.
3. If the student is a Resident of another country, then attested copy of proof of Nationality.
4. Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e. ST/SC/OBC, differently-abled.
5. Attested copy of 10th Marksheet/ Admit card indicating the Name and Date of Birth.
Once the above registration process is complete the Study Material will be dispatched to the candidates.
Just a Registration is not enough to appear in the Foundation exams. You have to fill the examination form
through ICAI portal. this form shall be filled along with requisite fees.
Earlier ICAI used to issue physical/hard copy of Admit Card that is required to appear for the Examination. ICAI
now has issue this admit card in soft copy that can be downloaded from ICAI website. You can download the
admit cards maximum of three times. Take the print out at least 10 days before the exam to avoid a last-
minute hurry. After downloading, in case you find any error in Center/Medium (resulting from wrong details
submitted in the application form), then you have an opportunity to rectify such error related to the
Free Window Facility
Under Free Window Facility a student can change his/her Center/Medium within one week after the last date of
submission of the Examination form(without late fees). The details of the form are available on the ICAI website.
Correction Window Facility (with fees)
Under this window, a student can change his/her Center/Medium with the payment of Rs. 1000/- per
application. Generally, this window is open for correction up to one week before the exam. But request
made immediately before 7 days will not be entertained by the ICAI under any case.
Head :: Professor Raman Sachdeva
B.COM, MBA, M.PHIL, NET